Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pics from last years OCX ...


1 - Me and my belly ... having a stage presentation of myself. I swear there were people there.
2 - The Incomparable Tor Ærlig on the right, Iselin Røsjø Evensen, Super Editress of Egmont in the middle, yours truly on the left .. Tor and I are the only Norwegian graphic novelists publishing with Egmont, and we´re lucky to have Iselin, strict and gifted Editor, as our .. well .. Editor.
3 - Happy owners of signed copies of STOP.REC.FFWD - signed by me and Øystein Stene. 
4 - Tor and me signing. Felt humbled sitting next to Tor, who has so much more experience ... and fans ... Buy his books here!

For more photos from OCX, go here.

For more info on OCX 2011, go here.

Cheers, yo!

h.

2 comments:

Cesar Tafoya said...

I've been sporting one of those bellies lately too.

Håvard S. Johansen said...

Me too, even more ...